Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Best Christmas Gift Ever!!

Today is Christmas Eve and kids were eagerly waiting for me to come home soon...'cause they wanted me to go for shopping and get some Christmas gifts for them. I was terribly stuck with my work ....and they kept calling me again and again. But by 4pm, they realized that I was not going to come anytime soon, my younger one took my husband for shopping..she had a full list of items to buy for herself and for everyone :-). And my husband had no clue what she was buying...and elder one was home... ready with her surprise gifts for all. 

When I came home, she handed over three small packets and asked me to guess what was in it. All I could guess was some writeup, portraying our characters to make us happy. I waited until my husband and younger one came home. The gifts looked small, but she surprised all of us with her beautiful thoughts, each one written neatly in the form of coupons that we could redeem. 


 And her conditions are: we can redeem these coupons after Christmas and they expire by Feb 1st 2016 :-). 


These are the set of coupons I got:

  • Help Clean
  • Help Garden
  • Foot Massage
  • Head Massage
  • Hang Clothes
  • Fold Clothes
  • Cook coupon
Each one came with multiple coupons, but I was looking for more Head massage coupons, and to my surprise, she left an option for that one too, I got 4 Blank Coupons that I can redeem for whatever I want, she made me happy again :-).



And these coupons are for my husband :-)


And these are for our little one. We were all surprised to see the target list :-)


Now I can't wait to redeem my coupons during Holiday season....

Wishing you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment